WE HAVE RECENTLY REBRANDED!
Driving growth through a focused approach.
Our business was born on the foundation of helping companies grow. We know that the secret to making organisations grow is about assisting people to grow and we enable them to do it with an all-encompassing growth accelerator framework. We’ve had decades of testing and refining our growth framework, and we’ve proven it works.
So where and how do you want to grow in your organisation? Where are the gaps today? We’ve implemented The Growth Accelerator into customer-facing teams, starting small (from 10+ people) and have scaled up to (500+ people) across large ASX100 and global $5B+ organisations. We understand that every organisation is unique and different. There is no cookie-cutter approach here.
Do you also struggle with:
- Inconsistency in growth framework or sales methodology embedded in your customer-facing teams.
- No financial certainty or line of sight of opportunities month after month.
- The pipeline is aspirational at best, with no clear strategy of how to create it or move it through the sales cycle with a clear qualification framework.
- Account Management is undefined, messaging is inconsistent, and most of the time the sales teams are “winging it” without a plan of customer engagement.
- Needing a clear framework of opportunity management—questions to ask and cadence that delivers results.
OUR 4 STEP APPROACH
Financial certainty is what keeps your business profitable and thriving; emotional certainty is what keeps your people happy and engaged. We work closely with leaders to understand what’s stopping teams from hitting those certainty goals across the numbers and customer engagement.
02. A clear sales strategy
A sales methodology will not deliver a disciplined approach to customer growth, however, a customer sales methodology combined with a growth mindset, continual learning, and coaching will. We recognise that every organisation has its own culture and approach, and we work to have your teams be the best versions of themselves at work.
The game-changers in this world make people feel something, and the same goes for the relationships we make (or break) in our working lives. We give you the tools, framework, and empathy to go and ask the questions that matter, build your pipeline, close the sales cycle, and ensure your customer will have you wanting to come back for more.
04. Growth planning legends
We have an account planning methodology that brings all of your account teams along on the journey of getting closer to your customers. Leveraging best practice methodology around stakeholder management, assessing problems and needs coupled with customer meeting tools to ensure every account receives the focus and attention to achieve your companies sales goals.